Whitney finally sent home some pictures from her MTC adventure!Top picture: Twin Day!
Bottom pic: Whitney with her companion "I was sick so my nose was red and chapped"
Bottom pic: Fighting over our boyfriend - it got intense "I run with Sister Larsen and do exercises. She was a dancer for the Utah Flash so she is a good trainer - Not as intense as Patricia though :)"
Twin Day!Whitney and Sis. Larsen with "our boyfriend!" Sara sent this awesome growing pirate so we put him a bottle and he's our boyfriend.
Bottom: Russian sisters in front of the temple
Top:Breaking their sugar fast!
Bottom: Russian sisters in front of the MTC
Top picture: Whitney and Sister Clark breaking our sugar fast. "She is a little older like me and I really like talking to her. Sunday afternoon we had a really great discussion and I just really like her! We're playing a duet in church next Sunday :)"
Bottom: "The face I'm known for here at the MTC"

Bottom: Russian sisters in front of the temple
Top:Breaking their sugar fast!Bottom: Russian sisters in front of the MTC
Top picture: Whitney and Sister Clark breaking our sugar fast. "She is a little older like me and I really like talking to her. Sunday afternoon we had a really great discussion and I just really like her! We're playing a duet in church next Sunday :)"Bottom: "The face I'm known for here at the MTC"
L-R
Ct. Whitechurch - District Leader
Ct. Allsop - (Brett Hurst clone)
Ct. Taylor - WILD!!!
Ct. Crookston - Joe Naylor on a mission
Ct. Hollingshead - who I taught with - solid missionary
Ct. Beck - Best sense of humor EVER
Ct. Mosrill - SMART
Ct. Birtcher - Most patient person in the world
Ct. Allsop - (Brett Hurst clone)
Ct. Taylor - WILD!!!
Ct. Crookston - Joe Naylor on a mission
Ct. Hollingshead - who I taught with - solid missionary
Ct. Beck - Best sense of humor EVER
Ct. Mosrill - SMART
Ct. Birtcher - Most patient person in the world
Bottom pic:
The roommates: L-R
Sis. Walker - Logan
Sis. Clark - Sweetest person ever!
The roommates: L-R
Sis. Walker - Logan
Sis. Clark - Sweetest person ever!
Sis. Burke - Funny
Sis. Larsen - mix between Wendy Hathaway and Ashley Erekson
Sis. Tedrow - my companion
Sis. Tedrow - my companion



Fun!! She looks so cute in her missionary gear. It's fun to see her with her tag. She looks really official!
ReplyDelete