Monday, April 12, 2010

Halfway!

Family and Friends!
Well you know it is going to be a good week when you get to hear from so many people! Thankyou so much for your emails and love and support! AND we had conference this week which means I FINALLY got my mail (it's been almost 3 months) and so I got all of the packages! Thankyou so much! Thankyou Jill for the package and goodies, we loved it. Thankyou Aunt Patty for the lotions, the smells were amazing. Thanks mom for all of the packages! We have had fun going through all the goodies and using them. Thanks Sara for the package and goodies, and Sarah. I think I got all of the packages that have been sent recently. Thankyou Patricia for the makeup and goodies as welll. I was SOOOO EXCITED to hear that you have been working with the missionaries! That is FANTASTIC! We NEED members help! We have had so much fun with everything and I felt soooooo blessed to hear from everyone and receive so many great things. You are all amazing and it's such a blessing as a missionary to know that people are praying for you and love you.
Well this week was good. We loved being able to have Zone Conference and it was a great day to hear from President Bennett and know how we can do this work better. We talked a lot about hope and just having patience to see the Lord's blessings and promises fufilled to us. It was a good reminded to alll of us that no matter the challenge we can and need to keep perservering and the Lord will bless us.
This week as my companion was using the bathroom I was able to talk to two of the attendants who worked there and was able ot teach them the first lesson and give them brochures and invite them to church. It was such a funny coincidence because as we were going in I said, "I'm guessing our new investigators are in here" completely joking and... we had a great conversation. It just shows the Lord works in ways that aren't always ours.
Have faith and keep living the Gospel. The church is true and it is through our obedience and willingess to trust the Lord that we receive any and all blessings. I love you all and am so grateful for the love and support!
Love,
Sister Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers