well I had this really long and detailed email to send to you and my computer logged me out and now I only have 5 minutes so you will get a very shortened version of what I said.
This week has been good. We got our flight plans and our new tags which is awesome. I leave the MTC at 4 am and fly out of Salt Lake at 7. we get to Atlanta around 1 and then fly our of there at about 4 straight to Moscow. I arrive in Moscow 11am 29 Sept. From there it gets a little sketchy but don't worry mom. We are in a big group with a lot of Native Russians so it will be fine! Once we get there we will meet someone who will give us our stuff and then book us flights to Samara.
We heard President Holland talk on Tuesday which was fantastic. I will send you some of my favorite quotes later today. I got to leave the MTC campus this week which was pretty awesome. One of my rooomates had to go to the doctor and her companion needed to stay for something so we went on exchanges. It was so weird to a) drive in a van b) go out into Provo and c) on the way back our driver drove through BYU campus. WEIRD! I saw all of the students walking around with their backpacks and cellphones and it was really weird.
we have kind of started to pack which is fun. I hope I will make the weight limit but I think I will.
The TRC on Wednesday went really well adn I taught with CT> Birtcher. It was really really good. Well i am out of time but I love all of you and will write a letter later today, maybe mom you can put some of it up for everyone to see beacuse I have some really funny stories to tell you. AH!Well everything is good here.
No comments:
Post a Comment