Family and Friends!
Well time is short today but hopefully I will be able to gather my thoughts quickly and write a little bit about what has been going on in the amazing Oktyabrasky area. We had a great week this week and I think the key was the MEMBERS. WE had some great lessons with members this week and I absolutely love working with them. WE have a member with on us at every lesson we teach and it has been so great. I have also been able to talk to a lot of the youth in Saratov this week which was really good. We have a LOT of great youth in Saratov and so it has been fun to get to know them better. This week I definitley got a testimony-builder for how important it is to have good friends. It is intersting how things just work out and your week really focuses around one theme or topic and this week it just happened to be good friends that influence you to do what you should and need to. It is so important to find friends who have the same standards as you and want to progress in the Gospel as well. Friends definitely "make-it or break it". I am so grateful for all of my amazing friends that have given me support throughout these years, have built my testimony and really helped me to make the good decisions and become who I needed to be.
Well continue this week to look for the little things that bring JOY! Maybe it's the flowers that will soon be appearing (i hope;) Maybe it's the JAZZ music that is currently playing in our Internet Club. ***I miss jazz pretty seriously and so every Monday I'm pretty stoked to go to the internet club because one of the workers also loves jazz and always has it on-- Missionary rebel! Or maybe it's just being able to be around good friends that lift you and help you make those "tough" decisions. I know the church is true and that missionary work is one of the greatest works we can do! Help you friends to understand this gospel, share it with them and invite them to activities. It's our duty and our responsibility as members of this church. Help the missionaries and share the gospel! I love you all! Thanks for the love and support.
Sister Morris
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment