Family and Friends,
First things first... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! Yeah for Taylor. There are so many reasons why I love Taylor but my favorite is his sense of humor. He can make me laugh anytime and he always knows what to say to bring a smile to my face. Thanks Taylor! I LOVE YOU!
Well the big moment has arrived: The FALL count for the week... Unfortunately I have to report that this week was the WORST week for me as falls go. I fell... 5 times. Yep. It was pretty intense but I'm alive and still moving so everything is okay. Luckily they haven't been serious at all and I usually land on soft snow so it's been fine. It's always good for a laugh. I did buy new boots and I was really hoping that those would help but alas, it has not. My boots are pretty cool though and I even think that Sis. Pike would approve:)
Well we had a good week. We had some great lessons with Natalya this week and we are so excited for her and the progress she is making. We were also able to meet with one of our new investigators and I am excited to see how she will progress and accept the Gospel.
I have to give a shout out to K-DAWG from a few people if he's reading this email. I have been in a couple of member's homes this week and they have shown me pictures of their baptism and guess who baptized them... yep... K-DAWG. I immediately laughed and just said, Oh I know him. I wanted to tell them how he pushed me into a pool etc. Etc. But i'll save that for a different time. So anyway, BIG BIG BIG privet from Irina Ukrainskaya and Tamara Antonova. Irina still loves you and just said, «oh, oh, oh, Elder Anderson, oh, oh, oh.» I LOVE HER and we have been working with her a lot and she is GREAT!
We were able to attend a big Christmas Concert here in Saratov that the whole District did and it was FANTASTIC. I know I've mentioned Luba the opera singer before. She put together the concert and sang a few numbers and it was fantastic. We were able to go with Natalya and she also really enjoyed it. The whole thing was awesome and they showed Joy to the World and the spirit was very strong. I am so grateful for the Christmas season and all of the blessings that we receive from being members of this church and knowing this Gospel. It is such a beautiful message that the Son of God came to Earth in such humble circumstances, died for us on the cross after having been beaten, betrayed, and rejected, and stands with open arms to welcome us, love us and truly save us if only we will have faith, repent and endure to the end. What a beautiful gift we have to be able to know this Gospel and profit from it. I love this Gospel and feel so grateful to be able to serve on a mission and tell this story to people and help them understand the significance of it in their lives. It was Christmas this week and I got to spend the night with Natalya, my true love, and talk about the Gospel. How cool is that!
Well have a good week. I love you all! Thanks for the support and prayers. The church is true!
Sister Morris
No comments:
Post a Comment