Well the internet didn't work today so we are sending a quick email from a member's. I am alive and happy! Thanks for the emails they were great. Please make my blog private this week because they have asked all missionaries to do that. Love you!
Whitney
Note from Whitney's Mom; I will be making The Adventures of Sister Morris a private blog so if you'd like an invite to view it please email me at joanandtomandco@gmail.com
Please include me in the private blog. I tried to email you at the address posted, but got back a failed delivery. My email is jacksonz00@hotmail.com (the z00 is zeros.) My daughter Amy Jackson is also serving in the Samara Mission. I have really enjoyed popping in to read Whitney's letters. They really compliment what Amy has to say, from a different perspective, it enriches the view of Russia. Thanks, Carrie Jackson
ReplyDeleteWhit is so cute!!
ReplyDelete