Monday, May 17, 2010

More Pictures!

an icicle here in russia- and I can easily say this was a MEDIUM sized icicle. Sometimes, missionaries get bored on the streets and fight.... ok not really.... but we decided to take a picture with one
The park!!! There is a sign that says: "Things that are banned" We are 99% sure that we will be on that list soon-- so watch out missionaries;)
STOP- Still haven't figured out why traffic signs in Russia are written in English but oh well
This was at the baptism a couple weeks ago-- Sister Stolyarova, Sister Averyanova
Ct. Sly, an elder serving here, Rinat- our ward mission leade who is voobshe molodets and helps us all of the time, Lena- my little mini-missionary who I am in LOVE with and also helps us FREQUENTLY (she actually is the reason we were able to call home- she bought our phone cards for us) and my new comanion sister sorensen from Texas
I had to take this picture for "posterity". The bridge that I fell down one cold/icy night in Russia, yea, it's a big bridge, I wasn't kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers