1. Everything we got given on the street one night. It was CRAZY! HOw many missionaries can come home saying that in their puisrse they had, goat milk, peanuts, walnuts, some type of herb- I stilll don't know what it is, green onions and radishes, oh an a random piece of candy from a babyshka.
2. Another reason why I can't EVER leave the Oktabrasky prihod. I love them too much!
3. In the park. There is a tradition in russia that when yoiu get married you put a lock onb a bridge. I have already decided and it's not up for debate that my future husband and I will be doing that, so whoever that lucky gent is-- we're going to find a bridge!
well the first picture is just me in the park
The second is the "classic" what a missionary eats in a week picture. That is our weekly grocery haul so there you go. that's about what I eat.
and finally my boyfried in the park. I always get asked from people, when they know i"m from idaho, if there are indians. Always tempting to say yes. So that is my boyfriend in the park I found, hottie right?
No comments:
Post a Comment